Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://experthax.com website (the “Service”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1 - General Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 - You must provide valid information needed to complete the signup process.
- 1.2 - The Service will not be responsible for any loss of data, disclosure of data or incurred damage that will result from not securing your password and account.
- 1.3 - You must not violate any law or make any unauthorized or illegal use while, and by, using the service.
- 1.4 - You will be responsible for all the content and activity which are held under you account.
- 1.5 - Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” basis.
- 1.6 - You must not resell, copy or duplicate the service, or any part of it, without a written permission from The Service.
- 1.7 - ExpertHax. does not warrant that the service will answer your needs, will be free of errors, will be secure or will be available at all times.
- 1.8 - The Service holds its rights to remove, or not to remove, any content which us unlawful or offensive. However, any written abuse or threat made in an account will result in the immediate termination of that account.
- 1.9 - You expressly understand and agree that The Service shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from the direct or indirect use of the service.
2 - Guarantees
- 2.1 - Our software exclusively handles the user's machine memory. No intrusion or tampering is done on the game servers or files
- 2.2 - When using our loader, you are aware that it is not allowed to use third party programs in games so we are not responsible for any BANS.
3 - Intellectual Property
- 3.1 - Reverse engineering is not allowed in our software. The realization of the same is subject to penalties.
- 3.2 - The use of programs intended for debugging our software is not permitted. The realization of the same is subject to penalties.
4 - Access & Relationships
- 4.1 - You agree that you are not an employee of Smilegate, Z8 Games, MoveGames, Nexon or Valofe and are not a family member or acquaintance of the above.
- 4.2 - You agree that you are not an employee of any law firm hired by Smilegate, Z8 Games, MoveGames, Nexon or Valofe and are not a family member or family member of that firm.
- 4.3 - You agree that you are not an employee of any company offering anti-fraud service, Valve, Smilegate, Game Guard, XignCode, and is not a family member or acquaintance of the above.
- 4.4 - You are not an employee of any game development studio.
- 4.5 - You are not purchasing from our site for any investigative purposes.
- 4.6 - You agree not to impersonate another person.
- 4.7 - You may not access the The Service, the website, forums, or software of The Service if any of the above terms apply to you.
5 - Refund Policy
Paypal, PagSeguro, Mercado Pago:
- 5.1 - Our return policy is 2 days after purchase. After 2 days of purchase, unfortunately it is not possible to request a refund.
- 5.2 - In order to make a return, the product may not have been used.
- 5.3 - To make the return, present the receipt or proof of purchase.
- 5.4 - Payments made by this method are not refundable;
- 5.5 - Payments made by this method are not refundable.
The Service reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes or updates made to the application are subject to these Terms of Service. Continuing to use the service after such changes or updates are made will constitute your consent to those updates and/or changes.
Should any term written in this document be breached, we will be entitled to close and suspend your account along with all information without notice.
In any case you have a question regarding these terms of service, you may email it to [email protected]
Last updated: September 27, 2019