Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggest

well i suggest you to add 
"shooting through the walls" / " Auto Wall" would be so freaking perfect because i was in game and i have seen someone shooting through the walls i couldnt even kill him so why dont you add it? damn would be cool plus your hack is more cooler than any others but there is some few issues like casing fps drops alot and thats need to be fixed asap :)
(04-16-2019, 08:00 PM)Buffi Wrote: well i suggest you to add 
"shooting through the walls" / " Auto Wall" would be so freaking perfect because i was in game and i have seen someone shooting through the walls i couldnt even kill him so why dont you add it? damn would be cool plus your hack is more cooler than any others but there is some few issues like casing fps drops alot and thats need to be fixed asap :)

it already exists in expert hax.
change aimbot setting from Normal to RemoteKill and pick your shotgun.
(04-16-2019, 09:47 PM)Nemu Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 08:00 PM)Buffi Wrote: well i suggest you to add 

it already exists in expert hax.
change aimbot setting from Normal to RemoteKill and pick your shotgun.  

what? seriously? never knew about it damn ... there was a hacker against me rekt me up damn

-  why shotgun cant i pick ak?
as i have been testing the function, it only works with shotguns. idk why
(04-17-2019, 12:41 PM)Nemu Wrote: as i have been testing the function, it only works with shotguns. idk why

works with any kind of shotguns? like slugs?