Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GDMO GLOBAL BAN

Well, i do belive everyone who is using DB got ban right like we are 12 and all of us got ban can someone explain to us and btw we didnt got macrod or anything just SHUTDOWN TO ALL DB USERS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-08-2020, 11:16 AM)Canax1996 Wrote: Well, i do belive everyone who is using DB got ban right like we are 12 and all of us got ban can someone explain to us and btw we didnt got macrod or anything just SHUTDOWN TO ALL DB USERS

Hi i Got Ban to so what do we make a new acct?
After the maintenance I think DB didn't update the security guard check- I too got ban in my main account.
Idk tbh, im not welling to make new acc to gamble game like gdmo everything is hard to get and chances like 0.01 to have also imposible to farm seals without bot so we will wait because dash is investigating about the ban wave and he will tell us on discord so if i got my acc it would be nice if i didnt the game will be dead and no one is welling to come back even jumper event is on still is a bs event
Any news about our situation ?
nothing new i guess just move on while its Dash bot problems seems like someone leaked names of users and we got fked or they didnt updated the security and it ban us
i purchase new acc didnt use dashbot ans still got banned. Not only that, they delete my web account. Freanking shit game. Im stop for now.
The game's anti cheat is detecting any program on your computer that has the same hash as the loader and I say that this is true for all people, because there were also people who never used it and were banned. For more information, read our terms of service. https://experthax.com/forum/terms.php