Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont work the hack For ES
Say is updating, and i have already paid. IN your page says Crossfire es ONLINE
Crossfire ES will be updated until tomorrow afternoon.

But the sales will be disabled, when all users have their vip expired the hack will be deactivated and will not be updated.
CF ES Updated.
hey i cant dowload the loader or buy the suscription why it says i dont have permision
(Yesterday, 10:08 PM)matthewmatt Wrote:  hey i cant dowload the loader or buy the suscription why it says i dont have permision

Because you are not a " VIP " in in other words you didn't bought any cheat , and if have alredy purchased just wait your VIP ACTIVE

When you become a vip you can see in your " View your profile "
[Image: rMeSeDLV_400x400.jpg]
(Yesterday, 10:25 PM)dwtt94 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 10:08 PM)matthewmatt Wrote:  hey i cant dowload the loader or buy the suscription why it says i dont have permision

Because you are not a " VIP " in in other words you didn't bought any cheat , and if have alredy purchased just wait your VIP ACTIVE

i see ok but i cant buy any cheat too xD this thing dont let me do anything xD 

the page says i dont have permision to buy crossfire Es cheat so what did i do now i need the crossfire es but they dont let me xD
(Yesterday, 10:32 PM)matthewmatt Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 10:25 PM)dwtt94 Wrote:  

i see ok but i cant buy any cheat too xD this thing dont let me do anything xD 

Now i understand , probably xDead disable the purchase for CF ES . 

Like he said in another answer 

"Crossfire ES will be updated until tomorrow afternoon.

But the sales will be disabled, when all users have their vip expired the hack will be deactivated and will not be updated."
[Image: rMeSeDLV_400x400.jpg]