Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant PPL
I don't know if this loader is getting me banned in other games, but this is bullshit now. It's been four days since the loaders has apparently started updating, So just tell us now if the hack will be continued or not. I am being banned from my other games as well for some reason if i find out that it is this hack well **** paying for it again! You haven't even bothered to reply to my private messages.
Did you at least read the message I posted a few days ago? I did not answer your message because you always ask the same thing "When the hack will return" and I say that there is no forecast, so you ask again and again..

I sent a refund for you, check your email.

I do not need people all day flooding the chat to rush me on my "job".

I'm doing my best to deliver a good and secure hack to my clients and as I said in my posting, this may take a few days.
(08-02-2018, 07:09 PM)xDead Wrote:  Did you at least read the message I posted a few days ago? I did not answer your message because you always ask the same thing "When the hack will return" and I say that there is no forecast, so you ask again and again..

I sent a refund for you, check your email.

I do not need people all day flooding the chat to rush me on my "job".

I'm doing my best to deliver a good and secure hack to my clients and as I said in my posting, this may take a few days.

That's great take ur time can I have suggestion...there is public hack added last week feature that when the hack detected.. Its disconnect so no one get banned
I want the hack I found out what’s getting me banned I’ll repurchase and take the days of I used okay.

I’m sorry for being impatient I understand what it is like for you to run this hack it’s hard ?

Yes

Worried Trogdor